David L. Lawrence Convention Center
The vegetative roof system features a variety of sedum species and plant types. Additionally the impact of the water jet cut pavers creates the visualization of water running through this space.
- Completion Date: November 2019
- Client: David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- Project Type: Vegetative Green Roof System
About this Project
BENEFITS CREATED BY THE VEGETATIVE ROOF SYSTEM
The 22,400 square-foot vegetated roof contributes to the sustainable commitment of the building by aiding in stormwater capture, removing particulate matter from the air, and reducing the overall temperature
of the roof by 50 degrees on the warmest summer days.
The roof also provides an additional and unique space to hold events.
- 25 Different Plant Types
- Water-Jet Cut Glass Pavers
- Fully-Adhered PVC Roof Membrane
- Leak Detection System
- Irrigation System
- Tapered Insulation